i-Series Technical Developer
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Full Stack Engineer
Working closely with the IT teams locally and globally, the TREATS IT Team is responsible for all IT development and support activities related to the TREATS application.
The team needs an experienced IBM i (iSeries/AS400) Developer/ Support person who is a highly motivated individual with positive and proactive attitude, confident to interact directly with people from different cultures. Operating with a global mindset, the role requires the incumbent to work closely with peers in TREATS IT and the IT / User teams, to understand the requirements, perform technical analysis, recommend design/ solutions, conduct/ support testing, facilitate the successful transition of the changes to the production environment, provide post-implementation support and when assigned, work on production support activities.
- Work closely with the Team Lead/ Business Analyst/ Project Manager, assisting with the requirements gathering process and support business users' queries
- Perform the technical analysis and recommend viable IT solutions to meet these requirements
- Design, develop and implement IT solutions to meet business needs, according to established standards, processes, and best practices
- Design and conduct testing to ensure the quality of all deliverables
- Produce documentations on system solutions to ensure traceability, maintainability, and smooth implementation across local and regional sites
- Collaborate with different people and parties in and cross PODs to deliver according to timeline
- Support for live implementations, Post-Implementation Support
- Hands on Production Support when necessary.
- When necessary, operate in different time-zones (, UK, Hong Kong/ Guangzhou, India) to work seamlessly with colleagues in other IT teams for the successful delivery of projects
- Working in shift and on-call will be required.