Principal Engineer C#/.NET (Híbrida Monterrey)
Hibrido en Monterrey y más lugares (2 o 3 veces por semana en oficina)
About the position
As a Principal Software Engineer on our team, you’ll play a key role in supporting our digital transformation journey by leading a team of developers to build and implement large-scale applications involving APIs and UIs that will be leveraged across the business.
You’ll be both hands-on and strategic, diving deep into code to define system behavior, and establishing technical roadmaps that you and the developers on your team will act upon to deliver quality and scalable software solutions.
You will also have the opportunity to directly engage with senior leadership as you communicate back and forth with the business to ensure these software solutions align with business objectives.
- 8+ years of hands-on, full-stack development experience building end-to-end software applications utilizing the Microsoft technology stack: C#, .Net Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, XML, XSLT, Entity Framework, LINQ, Microservices, Single Page Applications in Angular, TFS, GIT, and AppDynamics
- Insurance background required; experience in implementing Commercial Lines platform/systems integration with Duck Creek, Insurity or similar policy admin systems is preferred
- Deep understanding of SQL Server and Cosmos DB, including database design models, database performance optimization and the ability to develop and maintain PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions in SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience developing REST based APIs using Microservice architecture, Open API Specification and/or creating specifications w/Swagger
- Knowledge of messaging queue tools such as MQ and Kafka
- Experience in containerizing applications using Docker & Kubernetes
- Previous experience with cloud solutions (Azure preferred) along with experience configuring DevOps/continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using tools such as Git, Jenkins and/or Maven