We empower people to achieve optimal cognitive and physical health and fitness through nitric oxide. We are redefining human health and performance with the world’s first non-invasive nitric oxide measurement. Combining state-of-the-art biosensors and AI-powered analytics we help people boost their nitric oxide levels through guided exercise. Our nitric oxide platform is used by professional sports teams and, soon every person will be able to purchase one.
Join us as we build a simple way to improve the lives of millions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Flutter Developer, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of our cross-platform application. As well as architecting, designing, developing, and deploying new features and functionality for the mobile application. You will be working as part of a cross-functional, agile team to ensure quality development practices are defined and implemented and may be asked to help lead other developers on your team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 2+ years of Flutter & Dart full-time mobile development experience with 2+ years of mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, C#, Java, Objective–C). (4 year minimum in sum)
• Great understanding of mobile networking, implementing different libraries and technologies such as RESTful APIs and it is nice to have GraphQL understanding, capacity to adapt.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning (i.e., Git), CI/CD platforms.
• Vast experience working with delegation patterns, Single Responsibility, code reusability among other design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Great expertise in building UI interfaces, be able to follow a clearly defined architecture (like CLEAN architecture) already implemented, to improve, maintain and build new features.
• Must to know excellent understanding of Riverpod as a state management solution.
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Teamwork capabilities
• Great debugging skills, understanding how to use Flutter debugging tools to measure memory usage, UI, and objects inside debugging console in order to understand objects lifecycle.
• Experience with Xcode and Android Studio to build new app releases.
• Experience with Flutter’s widgets lifecycle.
• Experience developing applications with Bluetooth connectivity.
• Experience developing native iOS/Android applications to bridge Flutter with native code
• Experience working in fast paced, quickly changing companies
• Experience working with local storage libraries (such as Hive, SQLite, IsarDB)
• Microsoft B2C implementations and Authentication libraries such as JWT.
• Clean Architecture
• Experience profiling applications to find key areas of performance improvement.
• Expertise in Google Play console and Appstore Connect for deploying and configuring apps.